Citadel Security is seeking armed/unarmed full-time and part-time entry-level positions:
- We are seeking a security guard that has a neat, professional appearance and comes to work in complete and clean assigned uniform.
- People that have a friendly and professional demeanor and provides quality customer service.
- Officers that are a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical and crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
- Someone that understands and successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules, and regulations.
- Come to work on time, be energetic and eager to perform the task at hand.
- Be able to work under minimal supervision
Responsibilities of Officer
- Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents, or medical emergencies.
- Respond to emergencies and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
Requirements for Security Officer / Guard:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in a pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Company uniforms provided- company firearm provided at certain sites
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule- Part-Time and Full-Time positions
- Vacation offered after year of employment
- Exciting and Reward Company
NEED HELP? CALL NOW!
We are available 24 hours a day to ensure your safety and security.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
Oil field and gas site security
Construction site security
Workplace safety / incident prevention
24-hour Rapid Response team
Critical incident response
Special event security / crowd control
Bodyguard / safety escort